Posted By drsao on March 1, 2013
Here is what I said that I would do for February.
First…..I wanted to get the binding completed on my CURVED LOG CABIN QUILT.
AND I DID!
Second, I wanted to get the binding on my Carolina Crossroads II Quilt (a Bonnie Hunter Quiltville Mystery Quilt.)
Third – I NEEDED to get my Christmas 2011 Mystery top put together……designed by Dorothy Young.
AND I DID NOT! Well, 2 out of 3 is pretty good – right?
Fourth – I wanted to spend some time on my Scrappy Grandmother’s Flower Garden! AND I DID THAT TOO!
- Scrappy Grandmother’s Flower Garden
- FOR MARCH……. here are my goals……
- Work on LAZY SUNDAY – Bonnie Hunter’s QUILTMAKER MAGAZINE MYSTERY…..Clues 1 and 2.
- Surely I will accomplish this in March because I have already finished Clue 1….LOL.
- To see what other quilters will be doing in March – hop on over to Patchworktimes.Com hosted by Judy Laquidara!